Last update: 25/4/23
By using our services, you are agreeing to these Standard Terms of Service ("Terms"), which govern the relationship between you, as the client, and STRØMWORKS ApS, as the service provider. Please read these Terms carefully before using our services.
These Terms set forth the general terms and conditions that apply to the provision of services by STRØMWORKS ApS to its clients. By entering into a Service Level Agreement ("SLA") with STRØMWORKS ApS, the client acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the provisions of an SLA, the provisions of the SLA shall prevail. STRØMWORKS ApS reserves the right to update or modify these Terms at any time, and such changes shall be effective upon posting on our website or otherwise notifying the client.
1. The Agreement
1.1 The Service
- The Agreement encompasses the services, projects, solutions, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") as described in a Statement of Work or any other equivalent agreement. The Client's written acceptance is required before the Service is initiated by STRØMWORKS ApS. Written acceptance also includes approval via electronic mail, chat, or text message.
2.1 Use of Subcontractors
- STRØMWORKS ApS is entitled to use subcontractors. The same responsibility applies to STRØMWORKS ApS for the services and deliveries provided by such subcontractors as it does for STRØMWORKS ApS's own services and deliveries in accordance with the Agreement.
3.1 Duty of Loyal Information Sharing
- The parties shall continuously inform each other in writing about any circumstances deemed to have an impact on the efficient execution of the contractual process, in a timely manner, so that the other party has the opportunity to adapt to the future situation.
4.1 Information Material from Manufacturers/License Providers
- In any Service, unless otherwise expressly specified, only the documentation for use provided by the respective manufacturers/license providers is included.
4.2 STRØMWORKS ApS's Own Services and Products
- Documentation, such as inline comments, user manuals, training materials, etc., must be specifically agreed upon and separately compensated.